Thursday, June 4, 2009

This week and last in a nutshell

Ellie turned 3 months

She is such a different baby.  Her colic is gone and she is nothing but a smiley happy baby.   Ellie 010  

Ellie 015Ellie 069

She coos and talks to us all the time.  I’ve been surprised and love how expressive she is.

Brayden graduated from Joy schoolEllie 079 

What a funny kid.  He loved Joy school and is sad it’s over.  Thanks to all the Mom’s and kids in our little Joy school class.  Both Brayden and I loved it

A funny story about Brayden, today he walked up to me and said, “Is it my birthday?”  I told him no, and he turned and skipped away saying, “Just checking’”.

You really have to wonder what is going through the little minds.

 

4 comments:

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} said...

LOVE the Disney pictures. And I was on the phone with you when Brayden said that - funny kid!

Clark Family said...

That little Elle is absolutely darling! I love her cute pictures. Brayden is getting so big! He looks so tall to me in that picture! Kids are so funny, I love what he said! Hope you guys have a good summer!

Becky said...

She is a cutie for sure. I am so glad her colic is gone.
I feel so bad I haven't come to see you yet. I promise I will make it. Two kids has really thrown me for a loop.

Lilet said...

I can't believe how big Elle is! I guess I haven't seen her in a while, what a doll!! :)

Hawaii

Hawaii
Why we left the kids behind