Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

Both boys love to play soccer and let me tell you game days are insane. Yesterday I was getting all three kids ready and out the door for Brayden’s game (by myself). I threw Brayden his soccer uniform, told him to put it on and rushed off to get myself ready, than hurried and came back to put on his shin guards and shoes, and than out the door. We were standing in the door way when I turned to tell Brayden to hurry and realized we had forgotten something

disneyland, park and random 024

NO PANTS

If you know my sister April and my family you will find this next picture hilarious. If not you will probably just think I am cruel with a sick sense of humor. My brother took this picture in Disney Land.

disneyland, park and random 066

The two side of April. The princess and the gorilla.

5 comments:

Jen H said...

Both pics are pretty funny! Thanks for the laugh!

Jamie said...

Love Ellie's nursery!-love the photo and caption of your sister at Disneyland-love Ellie's blessing dress and all of the tips! Love that you went to Disneyland-I would have done the same thing!

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} said...

hahaha - I am loving the no pants picture. I can just picture you in a hurry and almost running out the door that way!!

Clark Family said...

Oh the life of a mom! I love it! And although I don't know your sister I still got a good laugh out of it! I love Ellie's room you did an awesome job where did you get the bedding? I'm needing ideas! Also her blessing dress is gorgeous! I want to have one made! It's unique and there own. Maybe I'm just sentimental! Miss you!

Aubrey Smith said...

That's hilarious Holli! Sounds like something I would do! Love the list of things to do before a baby blessing too! The nursery is adorable!

Hawaii

Hawaii
Why we left the kids behind