Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Nursery

In preparation for the baby blessing I finally finished up some of the projects in Ellie’s room.

I decided to go with a green chair instead of a pink.  Pink walls and  a pink chair would have been a bit much.

disneyland, park and random 021

I changed my mind on the bedding too.  It’s hard to see the detail in these pictures.

disneyland, park and random 001

My friends Julie Williams in my ward took these beautiful pictures of Ellie. 

disneyland, park and random 003

There wasn’t room for the rocking chair and the changing table in the room so we took the doors off of the closest and put the changing table in there.

disneyland, park and random 002

Love this chandelier.

disneyland, park and random 006

I’d still love to put up bead board and add some other little details, but for the most part the room is done.

8 comments:

Jen H said...

Super cute!! I love it!

Becky said...

So cute! I have been looking for a chandiler (I don't know how to spell it) for Bailey's room.

Kacie said...

How cute is that! I love it. Are those just canvas prints or are they framed? I cant tell.....

Holly Marie said...

They are canvases

Hillary Garner said...

so cute holly!

Heidi Parson said...

Holly, The blessing dress looks sooo pretty, the nursery is so darn cute WOW!! you amaze me!

Lilet said...

Such a cute room! :)

Unknown said...

Great Xmas photo Montage app for girls on Android just click on following link

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lalaappstudio.girls.christmas.photo.montage

Hawaii

Hawaii
Why we left the kids behind