Thursday, May 28, 2009

Who Says We Have to be Responsible Adults

So this is the car I drive (the Blue Moose). . .

Ellie 081 

And this is the car Ryan drives (scout) . . .

Ellie 082

If we were responsible adults we would have taken our tax return and bought new cars, but instead. . .

 

WE WENT TO DISNEY LAND!!!Ellie 070

Ellie 076 Ellie 068

We fully took advantage of Disney’s 5 nights and 5 days for the price of three and spent all of last week playing!  My mom, my little brother Isaac and my sister April came with us.  It was a ton of fun, and boy do I have some good April stories. (Kacie I know you enjoy the April stories.)

Really the plan with the car is to drive the Ford Taurus into the ground.  Which we pretty much expect to happen any day and we fixed our Honda so Ryan now usually drives it now.

One of my favorite moments at Disney Land was riding the Tower of Terror with my Mom.  She thought it was a haunted house and how NO idea it dropped.  It was hysterical.

Ellie 066

Every one thought Ellie was Isaac’s baby .  Really they do look a lot alike.  Man he’s handsome kid!

Ellie 071

Isaac and Ryan were my hero’s they pushed my Mom and April around in wheelchairs every where we went for five days!

11 comments:

The Archuleta's said...

Sounds like you guys had a blast! I can't wait to take our little guy to Disneyland in a couple of years. Your kids are so cute!

Jen H said...

What a fun trip! Yay for being fun parents!!!

Lilet said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I'm jealous! One day we'll brave the Disneyland trip... :)

Heidi Parson said...

Ellie is a DOLL!!! Don't you love having a girl!! I am so wishing we went with you guys! BUMMER! Oh well, next time! So Fun, such cute pictures!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Holly! I just love you! I would go to Disneyland too! That is my favorite place! That's fun you got to go with family! You are a fun/cute family! That little girlie is so stinking cute! I seriously need a girl! Isn't your brother my age? We should hook him up with Johnny's little sister! Get back to me on that!

Clark Family said...

Sorry it's Ashley Clark! I was signed in as my father in law! I'm not Ron!

Holly Marie said...

Ash,
glad you explained that. I was a little weirded out by that one

Mr. P said...

I like the addition to the nickname of the "moose" Holly.

Haha, I am down for a blind date. I look stoned in that picture. I wouldn't want to date me.

Brianne said...

I love this post, love the pictures, too!!!!

Danny, Andrea, Connor and Lizzie said...

This is a total Heid thing to do!! Disney comes first above most!! I'm so glad your family had fun times! - Andrea

Chris and Heather said...

Tell your mom the tower of terror had me shaking, like trembling for at least a 1/2 hour afterward. I really thought I was going to fall out! Good times. Chris and I also LOVE April stories. Ellie is taking after her mama...beautiful!

Hawaii

Hawaii
Why we left the kids behind