Sunday, May 3, 2009

. . .10 weeks later

Here's a quick update of what we have been doing for the last 10 weeks.

1st me going insane. . .
Turns out Ellie has reflux and is pretty colicky. Thank goodness for medicines. They have helped immensely! She is pure girl though, she is moody, emotional and high maintenance, but she also the BEST sleeper at night.

Here she is having her hair done.

Her brothers love her to DEATH! Carson especially is CONSTANTLY kissing her, and hugging her and always wants to hold her.
All day I am constantly saying. . .please give her some space, you guys let her breath, she can't see you when you are that close to her face.She gets a little tired of the constant attention.


Ellie gave us a scare when she was catapulted from her car seat. Brayden accidentally knocked her over while we were shopping and of course she wasn't buckled in. I turned just in time to see her fly into the air and land face first on to the tile of the Kohl's floor. I was horrified. She had a huge bump on her head and her eye swelled up and turned black and blue. We ended up spending 6 hours at Primary Children's while they observed her and did a CAT scan. In the end though she was fine. I was literally shaking for almost three days afterwards.

Carson turned 6. Isn't he a hadnsome kid.
My nephew Carter REALLY liked the cake.


I did some decorating. I LOVE spring decorations.
Brayden went to this birthday party several weeks ago that was all about batman. They made these masks and every one got a batman cap. Ever since than he has been running around the house with his mask on and referring to Carson as Robin. . .Come on Robin, let's get those bad guys, is a common phrase. Carson's not so hip about being Robin all the time.

and Ellie learned to smile.

10 comments:

The Archuleta's said...

You finally updated! Your kids are so cute!

Cathie said...

Your kids look so cute! Will and Cici can't wait to see them in a few months (all Will ever talks about is his sleepover with Carson). I'll have to call you with our vacation plans. Hope all is well and I miss you guys a lot.

Krystal said...

I am totally freaking ouy about the fall-amazing how babies can be fine afer something like that! I hear you on the high maitanance girl thing! i have an extreme case called Klara! I know your loving it...at times!

Brianne said...

What a beautiful baby! Way to go, Holly! You have a mini-me!

Hillary Garner said...

What a cute little munchkin Ellie is...I hope to meet her soon! Sorry to hear about the fall, that is so scary, but i'm glad everything is fine. I think we need to make those reservations to Bucca's again!

Jen H said...

Thanks for the update. I am glad all is well after her first gymnastics lesson. She is s super cute little girl!!

Danny, Andrea, Connor and Lizzie said...

Love, love, love your beautiful baby girl!! So excited for you! Andrea

Brooke said...

Well Hello! I have no idea how I stumbled on to your blog but WOW! Your children are the most beautiful kids ever! Little Ellie looks just like you. I just wanted to comment and say hi! And that I hope you remember me? We used to be besties when we were teeny tiny in clearfield. Glad to see you're doing awesome.- Brooke Batchelor Winn

Heidi Parson said...

Cute, Cute Pictures!! Love what you did to the coffee table. REALLY love the clock. were did you get that again?? I Love everything

Chris and Heather said...

I love it, all of it! Keep up the good work, Mama. They all look great. Glad all is ok after the spill. Our great-niece (yes I am a great aunt, weird Shill family dynamics) also took a spill out of her carseat onto the pavement. All is well, thankfully.

Hawaii

Hawaii
Why we left the kids behind