Sunday, June 1, 2008

A-Z about me

I'm horrible about following up on tags, someday I will follow up on the rest! But, here's one for now.

A- Attached or Single? It was 7 yrs. this May
B-Best Friend? Ryan of course
C-Cake or pie? Depends, is either chocolate?
D-Day of choice? Ryan's Day off, with out Bishopric mtgs.
E-Essential Item? Sleep
F-Favorite color? Blues
G-Gummy bears or worms? Neither... pure chocolate!
H-Home town? Layton Ut., and now Herriman Ut.
I-Favorite indulgence? Vanilla Coke
J-January or July? July. Does any one who lives in Ut., like Jan.?
K-Kids? Carson 5, and Brayden 2 (almost 3)
L-Life isn't complete without: I agree with Brooke... FAMILY and good FRIENDS!
M-Marriage date? May 9th 2001.
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 2 little sisters and 1 little brother.
O-Oranges or Apples? Neither, I'll take a strawberry.
P-Phobias? Driving over water. . . don't ask me to explain, you'll think I'm a freak.
Q-Quote? It doesn't matter were you go in life, it's who you have beside you.
R-Reasons to smile? I have an amazing husband.
S-Season of choice? Summer
T-Tag 3 people: Cathie, Heidi (HP), Kim.
U-Unknown fact about me? I faint a lot when I am pregnant. Ask Cathie, I scared her to death one time.
V-Vegetable? Brocoli with cheese
W-Worst habit? I have ALOT. Sleeping in late, vanilla coke
X-Xray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound.
Y-Your favorite food? Rasberries, pasta, cheerios I could go on . . .
Z-Zodiac sign: Capicorn

No comments:

Hawaii

Hawaii
Why we left the kids behind