Monday, February 25, 2008

Ok so weeks ago my cousin Emily tagged me, and than a couple of days ago my friend Alice tagged me, and now I find myself unable to sleep, so I thought hey, I'll respond to those tags.

First the rules.
1. List six quirks, habits, or unknown things about yourself.
2.Tag three other people
3. Let those three people know on their blog that they have been tagged.

I think there were some other rules, but I don't remember them

1. I LOVE cheerios. All kinds, frosted, apples cinnamon, plain, honey nut. I literally have to have a bowl of cheerios every day. I am working hard to instill this love for cheerios in my children, but so far they are too involved with their fruit loops to pay much attention.

2. It is very hard for me to be organized, I have to really work at it, and being on time is one of those near impossible tasks for me that gets harder with each kid. . . oh wait most of you already know that about me!

3. I love being a girl. I love wearing dresses and skirts, I love putting on make-up and doing my hair, I love the color pink, wearing jewelry and I even love wearing high heels.

4. I view the whole world as my canvas waiting for me to make it cute, beautiful or darling. My yard, my house, my children. Honestly sometimes I want to walk up to complete strangers and say, come. . . let me decorate you.

5. I hate having an unmade bed, I know this will shock my mother, but the first thing I do every morning is make my bed, and as soon as my kids are up, I make theirs. The rest of the house can be in chaos, but the beds must be made.

6. This one may be disturbing to some of you, but it's been on my mind, so here it is. I worry that people think that I have an eating disorder. This is probably based on the fact that I have had some very mean and hurtful things said to me, and behind my back about my weight. There have been times when I have almost peed my pants when I am out to dinner with friends because I am worried that if I go to the bathroom people will think that I'm headed off to puke my guts out. I have stuffed myself to the point that I am sick to prove that I really do eat. So there you have it, my great unknown. I don't really like being so skinny. It makes people say mean things and thirteen year olds have more curves than me!

14 comments:

Becky said...

You are too cute. I love that post. Don't feel like you have to pee your pants for me. I know you better than that! ;)

Kacie said...

Holly...I know you are totally anti-bullemia at least. I remember once when we were in Jr High, Megan and I ate too much chocolate and were saying that we felt so sick we were going to make ourselves throw up and you got SOOOOO MAD AT US!!!!

I totally dont think you are an ani and if you dont like being so skinny, maybe we could transplant some of my fat butt to yours??

About the organization thing....I am horrible too. I loose everything. I hate it, but I cant stop. I just have too much going on in my head to keep track of silly things like credit cards and drivers licenses. I am drowning in sippy cups and cereal bags.....

Leesee Girlyfield said...

I think you have all the curves you need, baby!

Clark Family said...

Oh my gosh I was just beaming reading all that you wrote about yourself. I couldn't help but think... that is totally Holly. You're so cute. I know it's crazy. It has happened so fast. Us moving. I can't even believe it. The movers come next week and I can barley keep myself awake and breathing. You have to try to make it to book club next month. I'm not sure if it will be my last. I hope not!!!

Heidi Parson said...

Holly...CUTE CUTE BLOG!!!!I love your header!!!

The Brann's said...

You can come and decorate my house anytime. I suck at stuff like that. You'd probably be embarrassed for me if you were to ever see me house!!!

Fun to read all that about you!

Jamie said...

Your header looks great!! I loved the Carson story-so funny! Loved learning more about you and I think you look like a total babe just the size you are!

Holly Marie said...

Kacie,
I totally remember that!

Janessa Taylor said...

You are so cute Holly!! It was so nice to get to know little quirks...tag me next :)

Emily said...

That was fun to read! Thanks for doing it. Also, we were wondering, are you guys related to David Archuleta from American Idol?

Megan said...

I love Cheerios, I just ate 2 big bowls of them (yes it is 4 p.m.) but I love regular ones with Splenda on them. Yummy!!!!

People who would say mean things about you being skinny are just jealous, girls suck!!!

Being skinny is a curse just like looking like you are 18 and really 28. That is pretty embarassing.

The Archuleta's said...

You are too cute. We miss you guys. Let get together

The Archuleta's said...

Holly I need help putting a cute background on my blog. I can't figure out how to do it. It was good to see you guys last night. We need to hang out more often.

Anonymous said...

Holly~ Hi! I found you on Alisa's blog! I am so excited for you and Ryan! You will be recieving So many blessings!

I hope you don't mind if I add you to my fave blogs...come visit mine. I have only been doing it for a couple of weeks! I need many pointers! I am: LiftUpYourVoiceAndSingAlto.blogspot.com

Hope to hear from you soon!
~Lisa Wilson

Hawaii

Hawaii
Why we left the kids behind