Monday, February 25, 2008

Ladies Man!!


Carson, Katilee and Will, Christmas 2006

I noticed that at a very young age that Carson treated girls differently than he treated boys. His two best friends in our old neighborhood, in Stansbury, were Katilee and Will. Carson would deck Will and take him to the ground (usually in a battle he lost) to take a toy from Will, but would bend over backwards to give Katilee whatever she wanted.

As of late he's started to make some comments that have really made me take notice. Today when I picked him up from preschool his cousin Kaden and him were sitting in the front seat while I arranged car seats. Two of the little girls from his preschool ran in front of my car and started waving, Carson said to Kaden, "Look, there's my ladies, they love me". I sat up and checked out the girls. . . they were pretty cute.

Than tonight Carson tells Ryan and I, "That little girl at IKEA, she was really pretty, I just keep thinking about her" I asked how old the little girl was wondering if she was actually a worker at the IKEA play place. He told me, she was three, but she would be four soon like him.

So, there you have it, four years old and already picking out the cute girls.

I was hoping we could put this off until what. . . he came home from his mission??? SCARES ME TO DEATH!!!

5 comments:

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} said...

HAHAHA--you are in for it Holly! I have a brother who has been girl crazy since preschool, and he drove my parents nuts in junior high and high school!

Becky said...

Bailey loves him too. He is sure a cutie.

Emily said...

That is too cute! If I was that age I would have a crush on him too, he is adorable!

Leesee Girlyfield said...

Carson really does know how to treat the ladies, huh!?! Kaitlee definitely knows first hand what it is like to be loved by sweet little Carson... but she's not the only one? Just kidding! I knew it wouldn't take Carson long to find some other cuties to flirt with. We really miss you guys. Oh, and thanks for finally updating your blog. I love hearing about all of your corky little thoughts. You have the greatest stories to tell.

The Brann's said...

That's too funny....my little boy is the exact opposite. Girls have cooties!!

Hawaii

Hawaii
Why we left the kids behind