Monday, January 7, 2008

Christmas Day!

Since the purpose of doing this is suppose to be to keep a family journal, I am going to be completely honest about Christmas. WOW, IT WAS A LOT OF WORK! I was so excited this year because Carson was so in to it, and than Christmas Eve Carson got sick, and well the picture pretty much explains it. After all of my hours of preparation to have a spectacular Christmas morning, Carson was to sick to care about any of it. Lucky for us we have two kids and Brayden was a hoot, although once again his favorite present was the sprite in his stocking. Carson did perk up as the day went on and Ryan and throughly enjoyed a relaxing day with family. We went to the favorite Brunch at Ryan's sister Jen. We look forward to this event every year because of the spectacular food!! After stuffing ourselves we went to my Mom's for the rest of the day. My little brother Isaac had the cutest idea to take this picture of the boys and than he had a mouse pad made for my Mom, what a thoughtful present! Wow missions can change people! j/k

2 comments:

Hizic said...

What! You make it sound like I was the non-loving little brother/son before my mission! That my mission took the devil out of me. haha well it is somewhat true but that applies to everyone. I would have done that before the mish'. With love.

Isaac

The Archuleta's said...

Your boys are so darn cute! We sure do love them.

Hawaii

Hawaii
Why we left the kids behind