Friday, February 13, 2009

Uncharted Territory (a Baby Update)


These quick posts seem to work out well for me. I went to the OB today and I am STILL not dilated. It seems like a crazy miracle to me that I can have my first baby at 29 weeks, my second one at 20 weeks and dilate at 26 with the third and than make it to 36 (almost 37) with this one and nothen'.

I am so excited to have another healthy, fat baby that I can hold after she is born. That was an awsome experience with Brayden (whom after 10 weeks of bedrest, I had at 36 weeks 6 days)

My cervix is apparently swollen from the stitch, but my Dr. says that just means he needs to watch me closer so I am now going in every 5 days. It's a little painful, especially when she kicks at it, but at this point I think most pregnant women have one reason or another to be uncomfortable. My next apt. is Wed. and we scheduled the c-section for the 25th. Amazing, a scheduled c-section, that's a new one for me.

One of these days I'll have Ryan take a picture of my big belly and I'll post it. The baby has already dropped so I look different, but still huge.

5 comments:

Becky said...

I thought you looked great last night. I am so excited that you have made it this far too. I can't wait to see this cute little girl.

The Archuleta's said...

Thats so great that you have made it this far. The longer that baby girl can stay in there the better.

Tiffany said...

Way to go! That is great, I'm happy for you! Yes post some belly pictures!

Jen H said...

I am so glad that things are going so well with this one! I can't wait till she makes her appearance (make sure to post pics so we can see her cuteness!!)

Clark Family said...

Oh I seriously can't wait. Congrats on everything. I wish you the best!

Hawaii

Hawaii
Why we left the kids behind