Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses

Lately I have been trying to get the boys in the habit of picking up after themselves. (I am mostly motivated by the fact that it is getting incredibly hard to bend over.) Carson is usually pretty good about it, Brayden on the other hand is full of excuses. Here are some of my favorites.

My legs are broken.

My head is to0 heavy

My tummy hurts

I like my toys right there, they look cute

I NEED you to do it.

Daddy will do it when he gets home.

and my favorite. . .I'm too lazy, maybe later.

3 comments:

Clark Family said...

Can I use those excuses? Oh I am so excited to see that little girl of yours. You're almost there right? Please don't wait to long to get cute pictures of her up. Good Luck with everything. Sounds like you're doing awesome!

Jamie said...

Holly, hope you are feeling well. Your boys are so cute!

Chris and Heather said...

I still use the "I'm too lazy, maybe later" excuse :)

Hawaii

Hawaii
Why we left the kids behind