Friday, August 29, 2008

We Played Most of July Away

I apologize ahead of time for the lack of pictures. Ryan and I are getting really bad about forgetting the camera.

For the 4th we went to Logan on the 3rd to see the
USU fireworks. This has been a tradition for Ryan and I since we were first married. With Ryan's work schedule it is so much easier for him to get the 3rd off than the 4th. This year, like always, my Mom went with us. We spent the night of the third in a hotel. It was a fun little mini vacation and I loved spending the time with my Mom.

The second week in July we spent 4 days with Ryan's family at a cabin in Bear Lake. I have to admit, I was a little nervous about the excursion. That many people in one house for four days. . . It turned out to be an absolute BLAST!!! My kids loved every min. Ryan and I forgot our camera, so thanks Miles and Jessica for the pics!

The whole fam.

Cousins at the beach
Brothers!
Ryan's Dad, I love this hat!
You'd think we would have had enough of each other after Bear Lake, but not so, a couple of days laters we went to Lagoon, (Miles and Jessica didn't come, so no pictures ): ) and than we hung out on the 24th as well.

The 24th turned out to be a pretty special day. We all went over to Ryan's grandparents to visit and set off some fire works. Less than a week later Ryan's Grandma had a stroke, it was the last time Ryan and I saw her conscious.

Jessica and the littler ones

All of my nieces (on the Archuleta side)
Me and Jessica, my sister -in-law, I LOVE this girl!
Thanks again Miles and Jessica for the pics.


The Best For Last!!!


so remember how my eye Dr. told me I needed to have eye surge
ry and I should wait to get pregnant, well apparently I don't like to be told what to do, because we are expecting!!! I'm 13 weeks along and bigger than I have ever been at this point, but hey what do you do. Baby is due March 9th, but we will probably have it sometime in Feb.

The first trimester has been really rough. I really didn't get sick with the last two and had moderate sickness with Carson. I swear this pregnancy is either trying to kill me or convince me to never do this again. I literally started feeling sick at 3 weeks and it was relentless until 8 weeks. Than I went on some anti-nausea medication which has helped A TON.

I had my cerclage (were they sew me shut so I can't have the
baby) at eight weeks and it turned out to be a nightmare. While I was under my muscles seized up and de-facilitated (is what my Dr. called it.) He said it is like having a seizure, but with out anything happening to the brain, your muscles just tighten and shake. To make a long story short I couldn't walk, eat, move my arms, cough, breath ect. with out being in pain and to make it more fun I threw up non-stop for 4 days.

Anyway I'm feeling MUCH better now. Food is even starting to look good again, and I've gone 5 days without any puking!

I almost forgot!

Carson started school. I cried for a week before hand,
but the day of was actually really fun. Carson was so excited it was hard not to get wrapped up in his anticipation. Brayden however was heart broken, I'm not sure which was harder for him, parting with Carson, of the fact that he couldn't go. He tried to convince me all morning that he was five too!! He cried big crocodile tears when the bell rang and Carson walked through the school doors. I teared up, but I held my composure. There you have it, that's what we have been up to.

13 comments:

Jen H said...

Congratulations on adding to your numbers! I love hearing the updates so keep them coming.

Susan said...

Hey girlie, so I read your posts on Google Reader so I read the most recent post first, and as I read I thought, "She is TOTALLY pregnant!" Congrats, that is SO exciting! While I was pregnant with Cooper, someone told me that the more you throw up the cuter your kids are...I'm gonna go with it...lol!

The Archuleta's said...

Carson looks so cute on his first day of school. I'm so glad that you are finally not feeling so sick. You seemed miserable for the last month or so that we've seen you. We so excited for a new neice or nephew!

The Archuleta's said...

PS your welcome for the pics. I have some other cute ones of your family I will email them to you.

Heidi Parson said...

YAY!!! I am so glad you have joine dhte blogging world once again!! I loved the run down of your summer!!! How fun tht we are going to have babies together!! we've always wanted that! I love all your pictures. Your boys have grown so much!! can't wait to see you. Brett and I are thinking of making a trip to SLC in September sometime.

THE KLENK FAMILY said...

Congrats!!! So happy for you guys! Way cute pics...crazy just how big everyone's kids are getting. Glad that you are feeling better.

Clark Family said...

Yay Holly I'm so excited for you guys. Maybe all that sickness means a girl. I know you'd be happy about that. So good to hear all about you guys. I can't believe Carson started school. Crazy!!

Becky said...

Congratulations. I am excited for you. Hopefully the sickness will go away soon. Hang in there.

Emily said...

Congratulations Holly! I hope things go well for you. You are such a trooper!

Krystal said...

Oh my goodness Holly I could barely handle all that barfy sick pregnancy stuff, but I am so so so happy that you are going to have another cutie! Best of luck to you, and Carson with school, what a huge change! I hope you keep doing better!

Marc Gingell said...

Congratulations guys! Cute as Brayden was on the potty I was excited to see new posts :)

Hillary Garner said...

yeehawh! Ya know...I was looking at the list of bloggers that I have and I see Holly and Ryan, and I think to myself I'll just click on this one last time...I don't know why...it's just going to be Brayden sitting on the potty still...but what is this...no Brayden...NEW posts...YES! Holly! I've missed you my friend! Congratulations on the pregnancy although I wish I still lived next door and could watch your kids or bring you a meal or two! Glad to hear that you are feeling better. I hope we can get together here real soon! Tell Ryan congrats too!

Tiffany said...

Congratulations!! I must not have a heart, I didn't tear up at ALL about Kindergarten...... But he's kinda been a stinker this summer so part of me is happy to have him gone for a little while every day....... Jeez, I do Love Will really I do... The splash pad looks fun, too bad summer is over, sigh...

Hawaii

Hawaii
Why we left the kids behind