Sunday, April 20, 2008


Strange, I know to have a picture of another couple posted right at the top of my blog. But I just had to honor my friend Kim. She is my dear friend who is the genius behind Simply Creative, and let me tell you she has had the week from you know were.

We did a craft show in Kaysville this week that was amazingly stressful. To make it short, it was a long drive, a lot of stress, and a VERY slow craft show.

But, that isn't what makes Kim worth a blog posting. Through all of this both of her kids have had the flu. Than her two year old had a 104 degree temperature and an ear infection. A week like that is bad enough with out doing a stressful craft show. Through it all Kim never lost her cool. She just did what had to be done and remained her sweet patient self, no matter what happened

Kim, is an amazing women with extraordinary talents, but most importantly she is an incredible mom with her head screwed on straight and her priorities right were they should be! Anyone who knows her will agree with me!! I hope I haven't embarrassed her!

5 comments:

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} said...

Well, you totally have embarrassed me, but thanks for all the nice words anyway! You are sweet, and I'm so proud to have my picture on your blog ;). We both had a heck of a week with our "learning experience" of a craft show (for which you did most of the work)! At least it's over, right?!

Clark Family said...

Holly you are so nice. Kim is an amazing girl. Yeah so I meant to tell you to tell Ryan that I love, and miss Wal-mart so much. They don't have any Wal-marts in Oregon that I know of and the closest one is in Washington which is about 45 min. away. But you could always go to Washington. That would be cool!! Yeah they're weird up here about supporting large businesses like a Wal-mart. They're all about little, start your own businesses! Weird!!!!

Clark Family said...

Okay so I should have done my research before I said that. Who ever told me that was full of balloon juice. They're are a few. But it is definitely not like Utah where you see them all over the place. I haven't even seen one.

Hillary Garner said...

Amen that that Holly! Kim is one of most favorite people! Sorry to hear the craft show was a little slow...but hopefully it was a little worth both of your efforts!

THE KLENK FAMILY said...

She is awesome! ....but then so are you! :) Just got this blog thing going and wanted to stop by and say hi.

Hawaii

Hawaii
Why we left the kids behind