Sunday, November 11, 2007

The New House in Herriman


Last Nov. Ryan was trasnferred to the Sandy Walmart. In March I made the decision to move closer to Ryans work. After giving it some consideration Ryan decided that he would be lonely with out me and the kids. Our little house in Stansbury sold in 10 days and after looking for several weeks and living with my Mom for a mon. we moved into our new house in Herriman. We quickly got to work and with in two months I had painted the whole house and last week we finally layed sod. Thanks to all of our family and friends for all their help!! We had no idea what a how much work moving into this house was going to be!

3 comments:

Hillary Garner said...

love it Holly...you'll be addicted to the blogging world in no time! Got your Christmas card...so cute!

Heidi Parson said...

Holly..You did it!! I am so happy it is up and going!!!!

Clark Family said...

Holly I don't know what you're worried about it looks great. You'll be pro after your blog party! I know it!!

Hawaii

Hawaii
Why we left the kids behind