Sunday, November 23, 2008

Baby Girl!!!!



Yes, we're having a girl. After having three boys we didn't think we could make girls. I of course am thrilled. Carson cried when we 1st told him. He said he didn't want a sister because they take too long to get ready and we don't have any pink toys for her. Brayden is convinced I am having a puppy so he could care less either way, boy or girl, as long as it's a puppy. Oh and we are naming the "puppy" flower.

So of course I have bought tons of clothes, nothing practical like jammies or sleepers, but tons of little Mary Jane shoes, bows and dresses (I even found an Easter dress, I'll post a picture).

I've also designed the nursery in my head. . .

The Bedding I found at Target










The Pink Damask Rug. . .also found at Target


The pink gingham rocker at JC Penny.
Ryan thinks I am crazy to spend this much money on a PINK rocker (it will be my birthday and christmas present from him, my Mom,my mother-in-law and myself) But really how much is he up with the baby? The man sleeps like he's dead. I'm the one spending hours rocking a baby back to sleep in the middle of the night and after four pregnancies and two other babies, I think I deserve to be comforable.






Add some bead board, paint, a little vinyl, oh and a chandelier and it will be so dainty, girlie, whimisical and pink, my boys won't even dare go in there!

15 comments:

Jen H said...

Congratulations! Shopping is way more fun for girls!!

Tiffany said...

Oh I'm SO jealous! But SO not ready to get prego again, I can't wait to see "flower" I'm sure she will be adorable!

Clark Family said...

Oh my gosh I have been waiting forever for you to post what you were having. My phone broke so I didn't have your number and couldn't call you so I was beginning to think, That's it I'm emailing her. I am sooo excited for you. And totally jealous. I'm beginning to want a girl sooo bad. Yeah I know I"m weird I thought I'd wait awhile but we'll just have to see. Oh Holly I'm so happy you're finally getting your girl. I miss you and our long talks. Are you down now or are you still moving about let me know cause when I'm down in Utah I'd love to swing by and say "hi"!

Clark Family said...

Oh and Johnny and I laughed so hard at what Carson did. That is to funny!!

Janessa Taylor said...

I'm so excited for you!!!! It's official! When's the shower? :) Based on the rest of your house...the nursery is BOUND to be the cutest room EVER!!!!

The Archuleta's said...

Holly I'm so glad that you FINALLY updated your blog. I was getting ready to call you and tell you to do it. Your boys are so cute I love Carson's reaction and I love that Brayden thinks she is a puppy. So funny!! I'm so excited that you are having a girl too. It will be so much fun. I can't wait to find out what ours is. It's going to be fun having our babies so close. I love the bedding as well. You always pick just classy stuff. It's just beautiful. Let us know if you need anything.
love ya!

Cathie said...

I am soooooo happy for you!

Cathie said...

I just told Will that his best friend Carson was going to have a baby sister because Miss Holly had one in her belly, and he was so excited. He gasped, smiled, and then exclaimed, "Thats what I want too, a baby sister next!" Well he is going to have to wait for a really long time considering his baby brother is only 6 months old and his mom needs years to recover from our 2 moves.

Lilet said...

That bedding is so cute. It's so much fun decorating and shopping for a girl! That can be a good thing and a bad thing... :) That is so funny what your boys said!

Kacie said...

Oh! A GIRL!!! I am just thrilled for you. Boys are WONDERFUL, but everybody should get to have a sweet little girl too.

Love the rug!

Will I ever see you again?

Any chance Ryan is thinking of working at the NEW WalMart in Logan?

Holly Marie said...

Ashley,

I got put on light bed rest today, but hopefully only until Mon. I have LOTS to do the next two weeks.

Kacie,
Ryan will definitely apply to be the manager of the new store (we would love to live in Logan again), but we highly doubt he will get it.

McMillan Family said...

Congrats!! Tanner cried when i told him I was having a boy. He wanted a sister not another brother he told me he already had two and that was to many.

Marc Gingell said...

Congrats! That will be so fun to have a little girl. I'M even jealous of her room!

Emily said...

Congratulations! Such cute stuff!

Kris and Q said...

I am so happy to hear that you are finally getting a girl. I know she will have the cutest room to come home to. Congratulations!

Hawaii

Hawaii
Why we left the kids behind